Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WEIGH-IN #1

So I weighed in tonight at my local Weight Watchers after one week... and...

I lost 6.4 pounds!

I'm pretty pumped and I rewarded myself today with new workout pants.  I was going to reward myself with Pinkberry (mainly because someone in our meeting kept talking about Pinkberry and I was literally - not figuratively - LITERALLY drooling) but then I remembered that I need to stop rewarding myself with food.

So, that's the update.  This s**t is working, so far.  And I don't feel like I'm loosing motivation.  This week's goal is to be just as diligent but to try and be more social.  Last week I followed the plan perfectly, but I also locked myself up like a hermit because THERE IS SO MUCH TEMPTATION OUT 'THERE!'

But, being healthy and fit won't be nearly as much fun if I have no friends or life outside of my apartment, so... out into the real world I go.  Tomorrow night I have scheduled a dinner with some friends and on Saturday I'm shooting a wedding.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment