Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WEIGH-IN #8

Weight lost this week: 3.2 lbs
Total Weight lost: 30.8 lbs
Percentage of 122 lbs lost: 25.24%

I'm one-quarter of the way to my goal! THAT FEELS GOOD! Also I hit another milestone, 30 lbs lost!

Also, I leave for Dubai in 37 hours! I'm so excited for this trip, and the other members at my Weight Watchers meeting tonight were SO helpful with advice and tips on how to stay on program while I'm gone.  I researched the hotel and found out that they have a (modest) 24-hour gym on site, which will be a big help.  Also I'd love to do some beach walking, I heard it's GREAT for your ASS (my ass needs all the help it can get.)

It's been another emotional roller-coaster of a week, I'm pretty sure my hormones are involved.  Even though I didn't go through a break-up, it really does feel like that.  Unfortunately, HE doesn't see it that way (can't blame him) and we're having a really hard time communicating and connecting.  I know things can't go back to the way they were before - I don't want that! But I was really hoping to salvage a friendship out of this.  I just need to figure out what that means.  It's redefining things on my end, and apparently I'm not great with boundaries!  ;o)  Shocker, I know!

I won't be able to weigh-in while I'm away, and honestly, I'm not even going to try.  You never know how accurate other scales are and I don't want to give myself any chances to get unnecessarily discouraged.  Hoping for a loss when I get back, but as long as I don't gain, I'm going to call it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment