Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not my proudest post...

Weight lost this week: 0 lbs.
Total Weight lost: 17.0 lbs
Percentage of 122 lbs lost: 13.93%

Yup.  My weigh-in this week was EXACTLY the same as last week.  No loss, no gain.  I suppose that's a win in and of itself, NO GAIN.  I'm trying to focus on that.  NO GAIN.

Honestly, I sort of expected this.  I've been working non-stop the last week and it's especially hard to stay on track when you don't see your home for 17 hours a day.  Also, I treated myself this past weekend, from pizza, a taco and a margarita on Friday to Super Bowl party snacking on Sunday.  As I say, I 'went dark' for a few days.  The silver lining is that I still tracked all the crappy things, and I stayed under my weekly points allowance - but I normally don't use ANY of those points and this week I used ALL of them.

(To clarify, on top of the X number of points that I get daily - which is calculated based on weight, age, height, and whether or not you're breastfeeding - I also can technically use up to 49 additional bonus points each week.  I usually only use my X number of points that I get DAILY and don't dip into the bonus points.)

Also, I didn't make it to the gym once.  Just too busy during the day and then too damn tired at night.  My only day off was Sunday, and if you knew what it took to get from my house to the gym using only public transportation on a Sunday, you'd skip it, too! Plus, ya know, I had to watch the GIANTS win the SUPER BOWL and all that...

So, I'm a little disappointed but I'm choosing to be proud of the fact that I can still cut loose without falling off the wagon entirely.  This plan is getting harder (see my last post) but my determination is not waning.  Time to step it up - I'm hoping for a BIG LOSS next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment