Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10%, bitches

Weight lost this week: 3.6 lbs
Total Weight lost: 27.6 lbs
Percentage of 122 lbs lost: 22.62%

I did it! I hit my 10% goal!

(That means that since I began Weight Watchers I've lost 10% of my original body weight.  It's a big deal in Weight Watcher Land...)

I got my free keychain...


I've never been so happy to get a keychain! It's on my purse, proudly displayed for the few who know what it means.

Yeah, I feel great.  The heartbreak is... well, it's not really going away as much as it's loosing it's bite.  I've gone almost a full week without crying, which has got to be some sort of record for me.  It is a record for 2012! Work has been great, I've been very busy lately and a lot of great jobs are still rolling in... In general, all is good.  Thank you, baby Jesus, because I was really loosing it there for a bit!

Now that I seem to be loosing at a pretty healthy and comfortable pace, I've decided to focus more on working out.  It's become abundantly clear to me that I CANNOT RUN, at least not until I loose more weight, so I've been walking uphill on the treadmill instead.  It's a much better workout for me, because when I tried running, I'd just have to stop due to the pain in my shins and feet.  I can walk uphill (15% incline) for 20-30 minutes without stopping or slowing down, so I'm keeping my heart rate in that magic zone for much longer periods of time.  Also been doing the weight machines, mostly my chest, shoulders and core.  Really don't want to work on my crazy muscular legs, and I have light weights at home for arm work. 

I'm also back to the same notch on my belt that I used SIX years ago.  That feels great!  Also, it feels like maybe I need a new belt because I've been wearing the same one, every day, for SIX YEARS.  Yikes.

Also, leaving for Dubai in a week!

But that'll all have to wait for another post because I'm sooo tired and have a super early call time.

No comments:

Post a Comment